Go Flexible reservations: Free cancellation up until 7 days prior to arrival
Book in Advance reservations: No free cancellation allowed. For cancellation occurring up until 14 days prior to arrival, the 50% deposit upon booking will be kept as cancellation fees and no extra cost will apply. For cancellations occurring 13-0 days prior to arrival, 100% cancellation fees will apply.
Fully Flexible reservations: a 20% deposit of the total reservation will be charged upon booking which is fully refundable in case of cancellation. The rest 80% will be charged at the hotel.
Book in Advance reservations: A 50% non-refundable deposit of the total reservation will be charged upon booking. The rest 50% will be charged at the hotel.
Check-in time: 15:00
Check-out time: 11:00
Booking fees & taxes
VAT 13% included in the rate
City Tax 0.5% included in the rate
Tourism Tax 4EUR per room per night